This affordable, caregiver training covers the required subjects in Health and Safety Code 1569.625 and in Title 22 section 87411.
- Dementia care with use and misuse of antipsychotics
- Hospice care
- Residents’ rights including theft and loss
- Postural supports
- Physical limitations and needs of the elderly
- Restricted health conditions
- Policies and procedures regarding medications
- Psychosocial needs of the elderly
- Building and fire safety
- Medication training
- LGBT cultural competency and sensitivity
- Medical Marijuana
- End of Life
Thank you for logging into our website. Click HERE and download a free RFCE inspection document.
There are some “vendors” who believe charging for free courses suits licensees. RFCE does not support this at all. Sexual harassment training is FREE. Don’t pay for it. Click here for the free training.